Some of the basic principles which govern the company’s human resources corporate policies are based on the following activities:
- Attracting, retaining and motivating talented people.
- Promoting teamwork and quality control as tools to encourage excellence as a result of work well done.
- Acting quickly, promoting the assumption of responsibilities and keeping bureaucracy to a minimum.
- Supporting and increasing training and education.
- Innovating to improve processes, products and services.